"We bring Kim back again and again because she is easy to work with, she clearly is an expert, and we consistently receive 5/5 reviews from our employees." Dan D.
Whether in-person or online, every session is tailored to the audience and is highly engaging and interactive. The most common topics requested are below. Each topic can be delivered in either 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes depending on available time.
1. Leadership 101: Essential Competencies for Great Leaders at any Level
2. Emotional Intelligence: A Foundation for any Organization/Leader/Function/Team
3. Assess Self and Others: Understand Personality/Differences at Work/Under Stress
4. Develop Strong Communication Skills: Be Heard Clearly and Effectively
5. Employee Engagement: Create a Culture/Increase Your Own Engagement
6. Raise Others Up: Development, Empowerment, Coaching Skills
7. Successfully Navigating Change: How to Process It Yourself/Lead Others Through It
8. Having Hard Conversations: Conflict, Feedback, Accountability, Delegation, Managing Up
9. Impact of Women’s Leadership: Creating and Leveraging Gender Diversity
10. Presence/Personal Brand: Show up Powerfully, Intentionally
For more detailed descriptions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. Please include a brief description of your intended audience.
"I learned so much from Kim in such a short amount of time. She kept my attention through the entire session, which is difficult to do!" ~ Robert K.
If you host a podcast and are looking for a guest speaker, I am happy to join! The above list represents many of the topics I typically speak about but I can speak to many more.
My podcast one-sheet can be found here.
"Kim Zilliox Rocks!" ~ Joanna T., podcast host
Intel: WIN Leadership Conference
Cisco: Engineering Organization Leadership Series
Oracle: OWL Network Webinar series
Disney: Leadership Conference
NEW: Leadership Webinar Series, Various Chapter Conferences
HDMA Leadership Conference: Executive Women Breakfast Event Speaker
TechWomen: Annual Conference: Leadership and Communication
Giant Landover Conference: Leadership Presence
Association for Legal Administrators Conference: Emotional Intelligence
SWE Partner Meeting: Effective Mentor Programs,
CHG & CompHealth: Various Conferences
HGST Leadership Series
Yahoo! Leadership Training
eBay Leadership Training
You're Hired! TV Show
INA Panel Facilitator
"Kim is the real deal. She was a pleasure to work with, is professional, engaging, and was a big hit!" ~ Jerry L.