Our programs are designed specifically for new leaders who are looking to learn the basics of leadership or mid-level managers wanting to take their skills to the next level. Our courses will help your leaders up-level their skills and therefore the impact on the organization.
Each program is cohort-based. Cohorts are limited to no more than 12 participants. Programs are either 6, 8, or 10 months depending on the needs of your organization and of your leaders. Modules are delivered monthly during one-hour group coaching Zoom sessions. Programs are customizable and Modules are selected by the client in partnership with the coach.
An 8-week online, asynchronous Leadership Development Program is available for anyone wanting an individual, affordable, self-paced program. The content includes 8 of the listed topics. If you would like information about these programs for yourself or for your employees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to sign up, click here.
1. Leadership 101: Essential Competencies for Great Leaders
2. Emotional Intelligence: A Foundation for Strong Leadership
3. Assess Self and Others: Understand Personality/Differences at Work
4. Develop Strong Communication Skills: Be Heard Clearly and Effectively
5. Employee Engagement: Create a Culture of Company Commitment
6. Raise Others Up: Development, Empowerment, Coaching Skills
7. Successfully Navigating Change: How to Process and Pull Others Through
8. Having Hard Conversations: Conflict, Feedback, Accountability, Delegation
9. Impact of Women’s Leadership: Creating and Leveraging Gender Diversity
10. Presence/Personal Brand: Show up Powerfully, Intentionally
To receive a list of full descriptions, please contact us at email@example.com with your request.